- Setup instructions for Amazon Echo
- Setup instructions for Google Home
- Enabling guest access on mobile devices
- Adding a calendar to your property
- Enabling notifications
- Configuring VCS to handle questions when there are no answers defined
- Providing digital coupons to guests
- Alternatives for opening a conversation with the Virtual Concierge
- Account Groups
- Release notes
Setup instructions for Google Home
Get a Google Home device
- We recommend setting up a separate Google account for your vacation rental
- Follow the normal setup instructions to get it online at your vacation rental
Add the Vacation Rental Virtual Concierge App
- Ensure you have the Google Assistant app installed on a phone or tablet, and that you are logged in with the account that you created for your vacation rental.
- In the Google Assistant app, say "talk to the virtual concierge". The response will be "Before you can use the virtual concierge, I need to link your The Virtual Concierge account to Google. Is that OK?". Saying yes will initiate the process where you can sign in with that same account.
Provide your customized answers
- Go to our Management Portal.
- Sign up, and then click Add Property. From there, login with the Google account you created for your vacation rental.
- Select your property and follow the instructions to save your tailored content.