- Setup instructions for Amazon Echo
- Setup instructions for Google Home
- Enabling guest access on mobile devices
- Adding a calendar to your property
- Enabling notifications
- Configuring VCS to handle questions when there are no answers defined
- Providing digital coupons to guests
- Alternatives for opening a conversation with the Virtual Concierge
- Account Groups
- Release notes
Setup instructions for Amazon Echo
- Get an Echo or Dot from Amazon
Provide your customized answers
- Go to our Management Portal.
- Sign up, and then click Add Property. From there, login with the Amazon account you created for your vacation rental. Then just follow the steps to get started, and provide curated answers that Alexa will share in response to your guest's questions.
Virtual Concierge Service is available globally wherever Amazon has made Alexa available. It is available in English in the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, NZ and India. Outside of these countries, the Virtual Concierge is available in English, and your Echo need to be setup as a US-based device. Here’s how to do that.